Are you a lazy person? Here are a few signs that can help you identify if you are a procrastinator:
1. You’ll always find a good reason to postpone any kind of sport session.
Yeah it’s raining outside, can’t go to your gym session. Even if it’s indoors.
2. You are too lazy to go to bed.
Scenario: you’re watching TV in the living room, it’s time to brush your teeth and go to bed, what do you do? Stay on the couch of course!
3. You’re always looking for someone else to do your tasks.
NO! Don’t look at me. I won’t be doing your homework. Again.
4. You delay replying to text messages.
“Don’t take it personally if I take time to reply to your texts. It’s not that I don’t like you, I’m just tired.” Seen.
5. You have a chair full of clothes.
Having a chair full of clothes means you’re too much lazy to even put them back in your wardrobe. Go clean that mess!
6. You will phone call or text someone who’s in a room beside you.
Ok let’s admit it. We’ve all done that.
7. Taking a break often, especially when things get serious.
In fact, you’re probably taking a break from something very important, just to read this blog.
8. You don’t want to leave Le Lucky Strike because you would have to walk down a lot of stairs.
You are most welcome to stay as long as possible 😀
9. Nothing makes you happier than seeing your plans cancelled.
Of course you like to see your friends, catching-up and stuff… But deep down, don’t you just love it when you’re hiking trip is postponed, and you can just stay at home, in front of your laptop all day 😈
10. You watch movies you don’t like because the remote control is too far from you.
Nothing’s gonna make you move from that couch. You earned this place and it’s going to take more than a lame show tot
It’s clear that you are unhappy. But not enough to make anything about it.
Looking for a simple, effortless thing to do for fun? Join us at Le Lucky Strike
Leave A Comment